Renegade Classics Return Policy
Renegade Classics Return Policy
No Hassle Returns or Exchanges
We take great pride in our reputation for quality and excellent value. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with a ShopRenegadeClassics.com purchase, you may return any new, unused, and unaltered item within 30 days of delivery for an exchange or refund.
- Returned products must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition. The products must be returned in the original box and/or packaging with all tags intact.
- Apparel and Helmets
- Apparel items must be packed in their original garment bag (or equivalent plastic bag protection) and include all original tags. The plastic bag protects the item from the cardboard. Items packaged without this protection most likely will arrive scuffed and will be returned to the customer.
- Helmets must be shipped back as they were received in their original helmet bag, box and include all original paperwork and accessories.
- Unused items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, or hangers may be returned to the customer at customers expense or subject to an additional processing fee of up to 25% of the merchandise cost based on the availability of those missing or damaged components.
- Please DO NOT use the manufacturer's helmet box as the shipping container. It will likely arrive damaged and the package will be rejected by our returns department.
- Electronics &Hard Parts
- Any electronic which has been removed from packaging or where the manufacturer seal is broken is non-returnable.
- Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed on a vehicle is non-returnable.
- Any tool or chemical that has been opened or where the product seal is broken is non-returnable.
- Open box items for which the packaging has been destroyed are non-returnable.
- No restocking charge applies if product is returned within 30 days of delivery. However, a $10.00 or 15% restocking fee (whichever is higher), will apply for products returned more than 30 days after delivery. Products received more than 90 days after delivery may not be refunded or exchanged.
- Once your return is received and inspected by ShopRenegadeClassics.com (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your original method of payment. Please note that depending upon your credit card company, it may take an additional 2 – 10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our warehouse.
- See “Return Options” below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the manufacturer.
- Returns and warranties for purchases made online are not accepted at any Renegade Classics Outlet Store locations.
Complete the return form on the back of your invoice, and include it with your shipment to:
6758 Folsom Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95819
- All returns must be prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
- A refund back to the original payment method used will be issued upon receipt and acceptance of return.
- Keep a copy of your tracking number. We are not responsible for lost packages.
- Place all merchandise in a shipping box; you may use the original shipping container.
- Please DO NOT use the manufacturer's product box as the shipping container. It will likely arrive damaged and the package will be rejected by our returns department.
- Need to make an exchange? After you process your return, simply place a new order for the exchange merchandise. That means you’ll claim the inventory and get your new gear fast!
- You are still responsible for shipping costs incurred to return your original order back to us.
- Exchanges for purchases made online are not accepted at any Renegade Classics Outlet Store locations.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to walk on your carpet in your boots and to try your motorcycle helmet indoors before heading out on the bike.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
Wrong Item Received
- We will replace incorrect items and pay return shipping charges.
- We will reimburse standard ground shipping rates only.
Damaged, Missing Contents
- Please let us know ASAP if any goods arrive damaged and/or missing.
- Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Shipping carriers will not honor any claim if the shipping materials have been discarded.
- Damaged goods claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS, OnTrac). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
Defects / Warranty Policy
- Each manufacturer has its own warranty policy. ShopRenegadeClassics.com does not provide any direct warranty on any item sold.
- Items that have a Manufacture Warranty must be returned directly to the manufacturer unless advised otherwise by a ShopRenegadeClassics.com customer service representative.
- Please note, warranty processing may take 4 - 8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer's policies and discretion. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
- The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred on any warranty claim.
RENEGADE CLASSICS LIABILITY WAIVER & IDEMNITY CLAUSE
- Customer understands that Renegade Classics is not the manufacturer of the products purchased by Customer hereunder and the only warranties offered are those of the manufacturer, not Renegade Classics. All products are sold AS IS. In purchasing the products, Customer is relying on the manufacturer's specifications only and is not relying on any statements, specifications in brochures, photographs or other illustrations representing the products that may be provided by Renegade Classics. RENEGADE CLASSICS HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATED TO PRODUCTS SOLD BY THIRD PARTIES OR AFFILIATES OF RENEGADE CLASSICS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. THIS DISCLAIMER DOES NOT AFFECT THE TERMS OF THE MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY, IF ANY.
- Customer agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Renegade Classics and its affiliates, or their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents, successors, or assigns from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney's fees, that arise from Customer's (a) breach of these Terms and Conditions of Sale; (b) use of any products purchased on Renegade Classics' Web Site, thru the Renegade Classics' Retail store or thru Renegade Classics' call center. Renegade Classics reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by Customer, in which event Customer will cooperate with Renegade Classics in asserting any available defenses.
- Any action relating to the use of the Web Site, catalogs or any transaction with Renegade Classics must be brought in the state or federal courts located in the County of Sacramento, California.
- IN NO EVENT WILL RENEGADE CLASSICS OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM PRODUCTS PURCHASED BY CUSTOMER. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF RENEGADE CLASSICS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RENEGADE CLASSICS LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. NEITHER RENEGADE CLASSICS NOR ITS AFFILIATES WILL BE LIABLE FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE. CUSTOMER AGREES THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS, NEITHER RENEGADE CLASSICS NOR ITS AFFILIATES ARE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE DOLLAR AMOUNT PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR THE PRODUCT(S) GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM.
- Renegade Classics will not be responsible for any delays in delivery which result from any circumstances beyond its control, including without limitation, product unavailability, carrier delays, delays due to fire, severe weather conditions, failure of power, labor problems, acts of war, terrorism, general insurrection, acts of God or acts of any government or agency.